So, you want to know how to fund Bet9ja Account with GTBank USSD code? Not time to waste as this article is for you!
There are 4 primary methods of depositing on BetNaija including USSD code, Via Internet Banking, ATM, and via bank branch deposit.
However, for the sake of time, I’d be taking them one by one.
Do you already own an account with Bet 9Ja already? If not, then you should REGISTER with this link.
How to Fund Bet9ja Account with GTBank USSD Code or Deposit
Using this method means you’d pay extra N20 charge for deposits.
- Pick your phone and Dial the USSD string: *737*50*AMOUNT*500#
- Enter your Bet9ja user ID
- Confirm your account details and authorize the transaction.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be credited immediately with the deposit amount. Check your email too as they’d send a conformation email there too.
ALSO SEE: What 12 in Bet9ja Means
How to fund your Bet9ja and Naija bet with Internet Banking
For people with GT account, Do this:
- First, log in to your Betja website HERE and then register.
- Next, Bet9ja will send ID number in your email. E.g (2311***)
- Look for payment and collection then click
- Look for sports and gaming then Click Twice
- Pick KC gaming (90) and click (2x)
- Click on New payment option above
- INPUT your bet9ja id (2311***) and amount and send
- Next fill your details. Account number, your secret answer when open GT online banking, token pin
Check your bet9ja account and it will be credited.
How to fund NaijaBet Account with GTBANK
For GT Bank account owners, you can fund your NaijaBet account using the following steps:
First, you need to own a NaijaBet website, once that is finished an ID will be sent to you.
Dial *737*50*Amount*46# (sent)
Next, type in your ID
Input the last 4 digits in your ATM CARD or debit card.