1XBet is one of the leading bookie in Nigeria. They offer multiple deposit and withdrawal methods to punters all over the world.
So, some of these payments methods include bank transfer, Visa, and Skrill. While some punters may love to explore these payment options, other Nigerians prefer to withdraw straight into their bank transfer.
Well. We’re here to show you how to remove your card info from 1XBet App.
How to Remove Your Card Info from 1XBet in Nigeria
The only way to remove your card information from 1XBet Nigeria is by deleting your account.
ALSO SEE: How to Change Password on 1XBet
How to Deposit on 1xBet Via Verve, Visa or Master Card
This section shows you several means to depositing into your account with your credit, debit or prepaid card:
- The lowest deposit amount is N150.
- INPUT the amount you’d love to deposit (lowest is 150NGN) and tap on “Confirm”.
- Once you have clicked the “Confirm” button, another window will then open, in which you’d input personal data (like pin CODE, Bank account,etc.). These fields must be answered to confirm payment.
- The DUSU PAY menu appears. Select Your card type (Mastercard and Verve) and click on “Pay”
- Fill in your card details in the next menu and continue. A secure token will be sent to your phone number and email address.
- Insert the secure token on the safe token pop-up screen and confirm.
READ ALSO: How to Rebet on 1xBet in Naija
That is how you deposit into your 1X Bet using Your Card.